What to Expect from Sister Vegetarian Recipes...

Sister Vegetarian knows the importance of nutrition without breaking the bank. In lieu of this, I keep the meals to a cost that anyone can create and still stick to a budget. I also include raw vegan meals. Sister has acquired a Raw Vegan Chef Certfication through The Raw Food Network-Ekaya Institute of Living Food Education. I love to cook meals from Africa, India, the Middle East, Greece, Italy, and the list goes on. When I cook, I call it traveling the world without leaving my home. I see cooking as a way to experiment and learn about other cultures, as I also learn more about my roots.

Enjoy the meals. Enjoy the travel. No Passport Required. Just an appetite for delicious and healthy meals.

Peace & Love, Sister Vegetarian.

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Nutritional Slavery

Battzi, Sister's frequent commentator has written a great article on Nutritional Slavery. The article is found on Sister's Main Page for the "Speak Out Commentary." The article is a great insight to the foods we should be eating, and lifestyle we should be living in the black community to take back our health and heritage in the bounty supplied by Mother Earth.
~Sister Vegetarian

No comments: