What to Expect from Sister Vegetarian Recipes...

Sister Vegetarian knows the importance of nutrition without breaking the bank. In lieu of this, I keep the meals to a cost that anyone can create and still stick to a budget. I also include raw vegan meals. Sister has acquired a Raw Vegan Chef Certfication through The Raw Food Network-Ekaya Institute of Living Food Education. I love to cook meals from Africa, India, the Middle East, Greece, Italy, and the list goes on. When I cook, I call it traveling the world without leaving my home. I see cooking as a way to experiment and learn about other cultures, as I also learn more about my roots.

Enjoy the meals. Enjoy the travel. No Passport Required. Just an appetite for delicious and healthy meals.

Peace & Love, Sister Vegetarian.

Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year: Visit a local farmers market as your New Years Resolution


Make one of your New Year's Resolutions to purchase local fresh produce by visiting your local farmer's markets more this year. If you live in the Raleigh, NC Triangle area, Bickett Market is serving the community with not only their large warehouse carrying local farmers' produce and products; but, they also deliver to your front door. During the winter season, Bickett Market is also offering Vegetarian Cooking Classes. Visit Bickett Market's website for more details and say Sister Vegetarian sent you.

No comments: