What to Expect from Sister Vegetarian Recipes...

Sister Vegetarian knows the importance of nutrition without breaking the bank. In lieu of this, I keep the meals to a cost that anyone can create and still stick to a budget. I also include raw vegan meals. Sister has acquired a Raw Vegan Chef Certfication through The Raw Food Network-Ekaya Institute of Living Food Education. I love to cook meals from Africa, India, the Middle East, Greece, Italy, and the list goes on. When I cook, I call it traveling the world without leaving my home. I see cooking as a way to experiment and learn about other cultures, as I also learn more about my roots.

Enjoy the meals. Enjoy the travel. No Passport Required. Just an appetite for delicious and healthy meals.

Peace & Love, Sister Vegetarian.

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Reversing Type 2 Diabetes with a Vegan Diet

You Tube News Report on Reversing Type 2 Diabetes with a Vegan diet. One elderly gentleman was on 16 different medications for illnesses ranging from diabetes to heart disease. He reduced his medication to 4. Great informational video with a Houston Cardiologist interviewed who had placed his patients on a vegan diet, and who supports a vegan lifestyle.
You Tube Video: Click Here

No comments: