What to Expect from Sister Vegetarian Recipes...

Sister Vegetarian knows the importance of nutrition without breaking the bank. In lieu of this, I keep the meals to a cost that anyone can create and still stick to a budget. I also include raw vegan meals. Sister has acquired a Raw Vegan Chef Certfication through The Raw Food Network-Ekaya Institute of Living Food Education. I love to cook meals from Africa, India, the Middle East, Greece, Italy, and the list goes on. When I cook, I call it traveling the world without leaving my home. I see cooking as a way to experiment and learn about other cultures, as I also learn more about my roots.

Enjoy the meals. Enjoy the travel. No Passport Required. Just an appetite for delicious and healthy meals.

Peace & Love, Sister Vegetarian.

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

COOKBOOK CHALLENGE

Beginning this weekend, I will start a cookbook challenge. I have various cookbooks, and I will select a recipe a week to cook a vegan meal from these cookbooks. These meals and reviews of the cookbooks will give you insight into the many vegan cook books available to open your world to new vegan meal possibilities that you get you on your way to a healthier you if you are a beginner vegetarian or vegan, or even a veteran vegetarian or vegan seeking new ideas.



The first cookbook challenge will be from the Color Me Vegan Cookbook

No comments: