What to Expect from Sister Vegetarian Recipes...

Sister Vegetarian knows the importance of nutrition without breaking the bank. In lieu of this, I keep the meals to a cost that anyone can create and still stick to a budget. I also include raw vegan meals. Sister has acquired a Raw Vegan Chef Certfication through The Raw Food Network-Ekaya Institute of Living Food Education. I love to cook meals from Africa, India, the Middle East, Greece, Italy, and the list goes on. When I cook, I call it traveling the world without leaving my home. I see cooking as a way to experiment and learn about other cultures, as I also learn more about my roots.

Enjoy the meals. Enjoy the travel. No Passport Required. Just an appetite for delicious and healthy meals.

Peace & Love, Sister Vegetarian.

Monday, July 4, 2011

Sister Vegetarian's 31 Days of Drama Free Vegetarian and Vegan Living...book information



My book, Sister Vegetarian's 31 Days of Drama Free Vegetarian and Vegan Living, will be released soon by Lantern Books. The projected release date is February 2012...that's just 7 months away. Lantern Books has published people as A. Breeze Harper, author of Sistah Vegan, Victoria Moran, author of The Love Powered Diet, as well of the 2004 Kenya Nobel Peace Prize winner Wangari Maathai who is the founder of the Green Belt Movement.


Below is the link to Lantern Books website regarding a description of Sister Vegetarian's 31 Days of Drama Free Vegetarian and Vegan Living. The book will be available in regular book format and in electronic book format.


~ Donna Michelle Beaudoin "Sister Vegetarian"

No comments: