What to Expect from Sister Vegetarian Recipes...

Sister Vegetarian knows the importance of nutrition without breaking the bank. In lieu of this, I keep the meals to a cost that anyone can create and still stick to a budget. I also include raw vegan meals. Sister has acquired a Raw Vegan Chef Certfication through The Raw Food Network-Ekaya Institute of Living Food Education. I love to cook meals from Africa, India, the Middle East, Greece, Italy, and the list goes on. When I cook, I call it traveling the world without leaving my home. I see cooking as a way to experiment and learn about other cultures, as I also learn more about my roots.

Enjoy the meals. Enjoy the travel. No Passport Required. Just an appetite for delicious and healthy meals.

Peace & Love, Sister Vegetarian.

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Sister Vegetarian (Donna M Beaudoin) is the Spotlight Feature in The Raw Vegan Network's August 2011 Newsletter

I recently received my certification as a Raw Vegan Chef as well as a Vegan/Raw Vegan Lifestyle Coach through The Raw Vegan Network-Ekaya Institute of Living Food Education. I apply my certifications to help people transition to a vegetarian or vegan lifestyle by illustrating the importance of adding to weekly vegetarian or vegan meals raw vegan and whole foods for increased health benefits.


Read The Raw Vegan Network's featured article on myself: click here for August Newsletter and Sister's Feature Spotlight

~ Donna M Beaudoin "Sister Vegetarian"

No comments: