This is the third jam recipe for you to choose from in making a healthy alternative to store bought jams. The cost to make these jams are also cheaper than store bought versions. No preservatives and corn syrup that you would see listed in store bought jams label ingredients.
You do not need to be a raw vegan to enjoy this recipe. I love all three jam recipes that I have given you thus far; but, hands down, the recipe below which uses dates and strawberries is my favorite.
To recap the past vegan jam recipes:
1. Vegan Strawberry Jam with home-made British Style Scones
2. Raw Vegan Strawberry Jam
3. 1 minute Raw Vegan Jam Recipe with Dates(recipe below)
1 Minute Raw Vegan Jam Recipe with Dates ** Sister's Favorite, BUT ALL 3 all delicious!
Makes 1 16oz jar of jam
Time: 1 minute to processCost: approximately $3.00
1 lb strawberries, clean, cut off stems
6 dates, de-seeded
zest from 1 lemon
1. Place strawberries in food processor and process for about 30seconds. Just until its slightly chopped
2. Add dates and zest, process for another 30 seconds to 1 minute. The jam should be between slightly smooth but with slightly rough chops of strawberries
3. Place in mason jar or reusable glass jar ( I like to reuse my glass Tahini jars which makes a nice 16oz size for the jam). Serve immediately or refrigerate.My jam keeps for 2 weeks, refrigerated
~ Sister Vegetarian