What to Expect from Sister Vegetarian Recipes...

Sister Vegetarian knows the importance of nutrition without breaking the bank. In lieu of this, I keep the meals to a cost that anyone can create and still stick to a budget. I also include raw vegan meals. Sister has acquired a Raw Vegan Chef Certfication through The Raw Food Network-Ekaya Institute of Living Food Education. I love to cook meals from Africa, India, the Middle East, Greece, Italy, and the list goes on. When I cook, I call it traveling the world without leaving my home. I see cooking as a way to experiment and learn about other cultures, as I also learn more about my roots.

Enjoy the meals. Enjoy the travel. No Passport Required. Just an appetite for delicious and healthy meals.

Peace & Love, Sister Vegetarian.

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

DID YOU HEAR THAT? SAY WHAT? Read reviews from vegetarian experts about my book, Sister Vegetarian's 31 Days of Drama-Free Living

DID YOU HEAR THAT?

SAY WHAT?

Link to Lantern Book's website to read vegetarian and naturopathy expert reviews of my book, Sister Vegetarian's 31 Days of Drama-Free Living (click here for reviews).

Read reviews by the following experts within the vegetarian and naturopathy community:



  • Martha Theus, author and founder of 21st Century Vegetarians

  • Chef Iccha Ra, The Reluctant Vegetarian


  • Dr. Turshá Hamilton, NMD, Naturopathic Physician
Sister Vegetarian's 31 Days of Drama-Free Living is my motivational and inspirational book for and about you in leading a vegetarian or vegan lifestyle.

I would like to extend a heartfelt THANK YOU to my Sister V Blog Readers, Sister V Website Fans, Sister V Facebook Fans, Sister V Twitter Fans, Family, Friends, and Friends of Friends who have already pre-ordered, and will be pre-ordering through Amazon.com and Barnes and Noble online. THANK YOU! THANK YOU! This book is for you with its motivational and inspirational messages, and vegan and vegetarian recipes. I am your sister confidant, lifestyle coach, motivator, and more in this book. It was written for you and about you! THANK YOU FOR pre-ordering!

If you have not done so already, please pre-order via the links below. Lantern Books's Website also includes a sample chapter and table of contents at their website link below.


In addition, don't forget that I will be speaking in a couple of weeks on Oct 9th at the Baltimore, MD/DC area VegFest. My speaking time will be 12:50 PM: click here for details of the event.


PRE-ORDER THE BOOK NOW
VIA AMAZON: CLICK HERE TO PRE-ORDER
VIA BARNES AND NOBLE: CLICK HERE TO PRE-ORDER

Are you curious to find out what's inside Sister Vegetarian's upcoming book "Sister Vegetarian's 31 Days of Drama-Free Vegetarian and Vegan Living"? Link to Lantern Books (click here) for the following samples of Sister's Book
Content:
1 - Table of Contents
2 - How to Use This Book as a Daily Guide
3 - Day 1: Victory

~ Sister Vegetarian

No comments: