What to Expect from Sister Vegetarian Recipes...

Sister Vegetarian knows the importance of nutrition without breaking the bank. In lieu of this, I keep the meals to a cost that anyone can create and still stick to a budget. I also include raw vegan meals. Sister has acquired a Raw Vegan Chef Certfication through The Raw Food Network-Ekaya Institute of Living Food Education. I love to cook meals from Africa, India, the Middle East, Greece, Italy, and the list goes on. When I cook, I call it traveling the world without leaving my home. I see cooking as a way to experiment and learn about other cultures, as I also learn more about my roots.

Enjoy the meals. Enjoy the travel. No Passport Required. Just an appetite for delicious and healthy meals.

Peace & Love, Sister Vegetarian.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

3 New Videos: Sister Vegetarian's Vegetarian and Vegan Virtual Classes!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-uHwG5RWt8eg/TtI51xSbYKI/AAAAAAAABjw/N9z1glTDRIs/s1600/y.jpg



Now on Sister Vegetarian's You Tube TV Channel! The Sister Vegetarian Virtual Video classes illustrate how being a vegetarian or vegan compliments your lifestyle to provide a drama-free, healthy way of living that also contributes to preserving the environment and animals.


Part 1 of 3: "BE YOURSELF" Sister Vegetarian's Intro to Vegetarianism and Veganism

Part 2 of 2: Using Pots, Pans, and Kitchen Appliances in Vegetarian and Vegan Cooking

Part 3 of 3: Sister Vegetarian's Budget-Friendly Vegan Sour Cream Recipe

Supplement this video with Sister Vegetarian's 31 Days of Drama-Free Vegetarian and Vegan Living Book by Donna M. Beaudoin. The book is available now via Amazon.com, BarnesandNoble.com, and Lantern Books.

Questions about these videos: email me at : sistervegetarian@aol.com
website: http://www.sistervegetarian.com/
blog: http://www.sistervegetarian.blogspot.com/

Thank you,
Donna Michelle Beaudoin "Sister Vegetarian"

No comments: