What to Expect from Sister Vegetarian Recipes...

Sister Vegetarian knows the importance of nutrition without breaking the bank. In lieu of this, I keep the meals to a cost that anyone can create and still stick to a budget. I also include raw vegan meals. Sister has acquired a Raw Vegan Chef Certfication through The Raw Food Network-Ekaya Institute of Living Food Education. I love to cook meals from Africa, India, the Middle East, Greece, Italy, and the list goes on. When I cook, I call it traveling the world without leaving my home. I see cooking as a way to experiment and learn about other cultures, as I also learn more about my roots.

Enjoy the meals. Enjoy the travel. No Passport Required. Just an appetite for delicious and healthy meals.

Peace & Love, Sister Vegetarian.

Sunday, March 4, 2012

NHL NY Rangers, College Hoops' March Madness, and Sister V's Vegan Pizza


I miss my home state of NJ and my sister state NY :) I miss it even more when watching the Rangers beat the Bruins :) Or, when baseball starts with the Yankees! What goes great for an aftergame meal after watching my favorite NHL NY Rangers beat the Boston Bruins? My Farmer's Market Vegan Pizza!

Link here for my recipe posted back in Sept. This pizza is great for those looking for group vegan meals while watching College Hoops' March Madness or waiting for the start of the baseball season!!!





Want more vegan pizza-inspired recipes? Check out Day 23 of my book Sister Vegetarian's 31 Days of Drama-Free Living for a NY Style Vegan Calzone...just the way I loved it when living in my home state of New Jersey and my sister state New York!

No comments: